I can't earn activity points

Point rewards change between the various things you can do. See here:
 
Point rewards change between the various things you can do. See here:
I checked this, but my score is still 0—it's not going up at all.
 
I am 100% convinced that the statistics haven't been working since the update; as I said, message @Jack Of Blades, only he can help you.
dont contact me, i said its broken it has to be fixed, im investigating the issue, the fix isnt as simple as one could think.
 
Activity points can be a bit slow sometimes, make sure you're posting in the right sections and giving it a little time to update. You're probably doing fine, it just takes a while to catch up!
 
Maybe it’s a stupid question, but will there be a notification when the issue is fixed?
they said "dont contact me" & you contacted them.

fyi: that's the site owner & you are only slowing them down by contacting them over trivial things, no idea who would suggest such a thing when there is this thread
 
Last edited:
Not stupid at all, I would also love to know when the fix is implemented
your coins will automatically start accumulating when its fixed.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
dont contact me, i said its broken it has to be fixed, im investigating the issue, the fix isnt as simple as one could think.
okay sorry, thx for fixing the issue
 
Works for me already guys, and possibly for everyone else too. Maybe check it out if it works for you too. Thanks to Jack for fixing it 🙌🙌
 
your coins will automatically start accumulating when its fixed.

Yeah. It started to work again for me too. But I lost potentially most of my coins, didn't gave the coins of my previous actions. Thanks for fixing tho
 
Back
Top Bottom