write to @Jack Of Blades a message he can fix thatMy activity points aren't increasing. Is there a problem with the site, or am I doing something wrong?
I checked this, but my score is still 0—it's not going up at all.Point rewards change between the various things you can do. See here:
What is the Credit System and how does it work?
The numbers are not up to date because it recently changed and might change soon again.
Still waiting for things to get finalized before I actually update this, sorry.
NOTE: If you read something about "minimum post count" or "meaningful posts" or "time online" these are from the previous system and OUTDATED!
TL;DR: What is this System? You have to earn Credits (Activity Coins (former named LC coins)) by participating...
- ErzuzB
- Replies: 942
- Forum: General Discussions
I checked this, but my score is still 0—it's not going up at all.
dont contact me, i said its broken it has to be fixed, im investigating the issue, the fix isnt as simple as one could think.I am 100% convinced that the statistics haven't been working since the update; as I said, message @Jack Of Blades, only he can help you.
I thought I was doing something wrong lmao, glad I'm not the only oneMy activity points aren't increasing. Is there a problem with the site, or am I doing something wrong?
Maybe it’s a stupid question, but will there be a notification when the issue is fixed?dont contact me, i said its broken it has to be fixed, im investigating the issue, the fix isnt as simple as one could think.
Have you tried showing a little skin?My activity points aren't increasing. Is there a problem with the site, or am I doing something wrong?
Not stupid at all, I would also love to know when the fix is implementedMaybe it’s a stupid question, but will there be a notification when the issue is fixed?
they said "dont contact me" & you contacted them.Maybe it’s a stupid question, but will there be a notification when the issue is fixed?
your coins will automatically start accumulating when its fixed.Not stupid at all, I would also love to know when the fix is implemented
idk if contact is the same as quote, but alrightthey said "dont contact me" & you contacted them.
fyi: that's the site owner & you are only slowing them down by contacting them over trivial things,no idea who would suggest such a thingwhen there is this thread
just saying, a ping is a pingidk if contact is the same as quote, but alright
okay sorry, thx for fixing the issuedont contact me, i said its broken it has to be fixed, im investigating the issue, the fix isnt as simple as one could think.
your coins will automatically start accumulating when its fixed.