L Lucky_Laniang Lewd Registered Joined Jan 27, 2025 Messages 16 LewdCoins ⚡75 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1 Year of Service Aug 18, 2026 #21 i really dislike when i can't see thumbnails, it's a pain in the ass just having to open each and individual game just to close it instantly because i didn't like the art style.
i really dislike when i can't see thumbnails, it's a pain in the ass just having to open each and individual game just to close it instantly because i didn't like the art style.
zjss Lewd Registered Joined Sep 9, 2024 Messages 38 LewdCoins ⚡2 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 2 Years of Service Sep 10, 2026 #22 That would be really bad. I have no idea what the graphics in the game are like at all. It would be a waste of time to find out after downloading
That would be really bad. I have no idea what the graphics in the game are like at all. It would be a waste of time to find out after downloading
G garcia_8048 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 27, 2023 Messages 19 LewdCoins ⚡439 Donation coins 12 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 3 Years of Service Sep 21, 2026 #23 I want the thumbnails so can get an idea of the game instead of having to click on them to see the graphics of the game
I want the thumbnails so can get an idea of the game instead of having to click on them to see the graphics of the game
Keyller27 Registered Joined Mar 15, 2026 Messages 48 LewdCoins ⚡162 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 6 Months of Service Sep 21, 2026 #24 It sucks I keep getting anime type games
WaXan0r10 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 2, 2026 Messages 21 LewdCoins ⚡77 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 7 Months of Service Sep 21, 2026 #25 I would like to keep my thumbnails
Jokerfish721 Registered Joined Sep 21, 2026 Messages 31 LewdCoins ⚡138 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 7 Days of Service Sep 21, 2026 #26 Was there a reason they did away with thumbnails?
S scarlett Lewd Registered Joined Mar 21, 2025 Messages 148 LewdCoins ⚡1,304 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1 Year of Service Tuesday at 12:12 PM #27 Jokerfish721 said: Was there a reason they did away with thumbnails? Click to expand... tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long.
Jokerfish721 said: Was there a reason they did away with thumbnails? Click to expand... tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long.
Jokerfish721 Registered Joined Sep 21, 2026 Messages 31 LewdCoins ⚡138 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 7 Days of Service Tuesday at 12:29 PM #28 scarlett said: tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long. Click to expand... Well, you got alot of engagement lol
scarlett said: tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long. Click to expand... Well, you got alot of engagement lol
D DMarc1387 Prestige 5 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 23, 2025 Messages 153 LewdCoins ⚡1,485 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1 Year of Service Wednesday at 5:37 AM #29 scarlett said: tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long. Click to expand... They have never been as good as they were before the change that prompted your original post!!!
scarlett said: tbh, I was having a shittiy day while the site was updating. I'm amazed this thread has lasted this long. Click to expand... They have never been as good as they were before the change that prompted your original post!!!