Theme editor

Howdy, just joined for the grind

  • Thread starter Thread starter dirtyjack74
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 2K
Basically just post, browse, read, reply (this seems to help the most??), etc. When you go to the shop and check out the member+ rank you'll see the requirements, it's actually not too bad. The week long wait will be the hardest part :P
Really? One of the other grinding threads said it takes months?
 
Really? One of the other grinding threads said it takes months?
I think they relaxed the requirements a few months ago, it USED to be a lot more of a grind as I understand it but now it's pretty lax. You could probably complete all of the requirements within a day or two without spamming. For me I probably spent about 5 hours or so over the course of the past week getting most of the requirements. There's also a paid option if you want to skip that. For the coins part though you get 3 coins a post and I think 1 coin when someone reacts to a comment you made? So it's roughly 20-25 posts to get the coin requirement.
 
I hate the grind. I have been a forum member since before members+ was a thing, and only now am bothering to grind and see behind the wall.
 
I hate the grind. I have been a forum member since before members+ was a thing, and only now am bothering to grind and see behind the wall.
Same about the grind, hard to find anywhere to post when I've got nothing worth saying. Almost done with it at least.
 
Same about the grind, hard to find anywhere to post when I've got nothing worth saying. Almost done with it at least.
For me isn't even the part of not having anything to say, I just no longer have the time to do this. I live a busy live, with my work hours being in a different timezone from my residence, so my sleep schedule is fully based on if I have something I must do in the morning.
 
Really? One of the other grinding threads said it takes months?
It depends on how difficult it is for you to post on the forums. If you post about three times a day, you should be done in about a week.
 
I joined recently, on the grind. Learning from reading here so thank you all for the information
 
I’m in the same boat – although I’m enjoying myself, I don’t really like the reading bit because, at least for me, it doesn’t count the points properly
 
Thread owner
I like how this thread is still kicking lol
 
Think it will take me another week or two. I'm getting close on the "scores" but coins are definitely lacking behind. Guess I'm staying on the grind :LOL:
 
Back
Top Bottom