How do you Sleep at Night?

How do you Sleep at Night?

  • I use one of those starfield ceiling projectors!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night light, star projector, white noise.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HAVE EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE RUNNING AT ONCE. ALL LIGHTS, ALL SOUNDS, ALL THE TIME! o_O

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    317
I remember I used to listen to all sorts of music, but recently, Just absolute darkness gets me going. I usually sleep when I feel sleepy so I dont have a problem trying to sleep
 
i always had something electronical that would blink with blue lights in complete darkness, and if i go to sleep without these lights i get nervous and cant sleep
 
In pure darkness. My bedroom is treated so it's absolutely pitch-black. Not even a dim LED from charging ports, the night sky through the edge of the curtain, or anything.

But I can't really fall asleep with an eye mask, so traveling is always a bit of an issue when there's even a tiny bit of light in the hotel room.
 
In the dark with the AC maxed for the best coldness and a blanket that's not too thick for the best sleep I've ever had.
 
I stare at the ceiling in pure darkness for 4 hours thinking about every single interaction I had in my life until my body shutdowns - or doesn't and I'll get to try it again next day.
 
Born to be a pure non stimuli sleeper but forced to be a person with sleep issues because of some grown ass loser in home (my beloved cat 🥀)
 
Other than the faint light from my PC tower, I sleep in the dark usually. Depending on how tired I am I can KO even if it is bright. Hard to sleep with loud noises for me, though I do on and off listen to a variety of things in order to fall asleep (ASMR, music, etc.)
 
i sleep buttass naked. nothing better than feeling the cool air of the fan blowing into your crack.
 
I fall asleep with the TV on, but I need a timer on it. If I wake up during the night and there's noise I can't fall back asleep
 
Back
Top Bottom