Theme editor

How do you Sleep at Night?

How do you Sleep at Night?

  • I use one of those starfield ceiling projectors!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night light, star projector, white noise.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I HAVE EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE RUNNING AT ONCE. ALL LIGHTS, ALL SOUNDS, ALL THE TIME! o_O

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    328
I stay up on my phone watching videos until I fail asleep at 3 in the morning
 
me personally, i am on meds that are also a sedative so usually pretty well, waking up is like a short minor hangover, but i like to have some audio books or SCP stuff on in the back ground.
 
I say as long as there is a fan, but tbh the best sleep I've ever had was in a hammock by the river.
That or just on a pile of fresh laundry.
 
I go to bed only when I’m really sleepy; otherwise, going to bed earlier or later feels like torturing myself.

If I go to bed early, I toss and turn until morning and can’t fall asleep.
If I go to bed late, I don’t feel like I’ve slept at all, and I wake up with a terrible feeling.

That’s why it’s best to go to bed without resisting when you feel sleepy.
 
I really never turned the lights off when sleeping, but lately I have been doing that and nowadays I honestly prefer it like that.
 
With the AC on and a fan even if it's cold (if it's too cold then I turn the AC off, but the fan stays on). I need the soothing sound of the fan to sleep well.
 
As long as the bed is comfy. I find it really hard to sleep on flat and hard surface.
 
Back
Top Bottom