Hello there! So... How did you end up here?

Utopia

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 26, 2023
LC COIN
Many games started to get banned from *95 site so i was trying to find another alternatives. My daughter forever,Summer camp,proud father and many other games made me search...

Reactions: 1 user

silent15

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
i found this site as it was one of the few that provided exclusive content that is hard to find anywhere else.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's a boring thing to say.. but I'm here solely because games I followed and played elsewhere got the boot. 🤷‍♂️

I wish it was more exciting, like one day I was out walking, when all of a sudden 3 guys in a LC van threw a bag over my head and drove me to a remote location and forced me to see the error of my ways, and sign up.. :LOL:

• Haha

stuff24

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Fuck95 policy changes, like everyone else - it's boring but it's the case for most of us

caz703

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
If I'm going to not play a game, I want it to be because I looked at the listing and decided it wasn't for me. Not because there was no listing to look at. This was the only place I could find that seemed like it isn't trying to make my decisions for me.

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
so we are pretty much a community of disgruntled G96 users

works for me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Hanz Feltersnatch

AKA. Pfister Minky
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I was searching for a game that had been removed from that well known site and discovered it on here.

Lurkabowa

Oro doiho pio
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
Er! I have a hobby of searching for interesting websites and indexing them for future references. So, as i was browsing the web as usual, I came across this place by pure chance.

• Haha

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Er! I have a hobby of searching for interesting websites and indexing them for future references. So, as i was browsing the web as usual, I came across this place by pure chance.

Uhm yeah me too! i might have come here for other reasons but i stayed because my hobby is to compare the backround color hues of differnet warez sites for sientific reasons!

• Haha

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Some guy told me "Hey there this new site. Why don't you check it out!".
This.....guy, you speak of. He didn't happen to be wearing a trench coat and flash you his junk, did he? Or, am I the only one that happened to? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Cobra

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 21, 2022
LC COIN
The same as most here I imagine. 95 started getting weird with some games.

yuucli

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 9, 2023
LC COIN
A friend recommended this forum to me when Cuck95 stopped allowing certain content :sneaky:

LewdistMaker

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
I've been lurking here because of the 95 site's arbitrary rule 7. Hopefully if this site gets 'big' enough that they still allow 'banned' games.

Because I've seen the 95 site allowing 'banned' games until it got big around the pandemic and started for some reason banning games they used to allow in the past because of people who cant tell the difference between fiction and reality. I truly hope this site wind up like that.

Rel Teeg

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 19, 2024
LC COIN
I found this site randomly searching for any source of some games like sharp pain, The Guardian, and so on. Finding this site, which had the option for exploring banned games, while giving the choice to do so by putting them in one place (thus no one need go there if not interested...unless you are an asshole who has delusions of moral superiority to cover deep insecurities...arm chair psychologist takes a bow...). I found some offensive to me, but, shrug, I didn't play them. At any rate, I really hope this island of free choice continues for a long time to come.

BirdPonyo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Cuckzone removed my favorite game and before then I was on erogedownload but realized that they didn't have too many choices in games.

Azul13

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 12, 2023
LC COIN
loved the game such sharp pain on Fuck95 then the axed the game so i had to look for a forum that was updating it and came a across this gem

Vkun

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 21, 2023
LC COIN
One day instead of picking up a f-95 link this sight appeared instead. After looking at what this site had along with how transparency is handle on the site, I thought of it as a better alternate to f-95.

Back
Top Bottom