Hello there! So... How did you end up here?

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN

As the title says
How did you guys find this site?
Discuss!

I'm interessted in how people ended up here on this special corner of the net. Since there have been changes on the site which lead us to be more talkative, why not start at the beginning?

I don't intend this thread to be a discussion about kinks or which site is better/worse. Just say Hi and share your story of you got here.

Imma start:

So I got in to digital stuff a while ago with the Honey Select series. Somehow and for a reasons that escapes me I ended on Fuck95. I got hooked on Ren'Py games. Turns out story and character development or even world building mixes well with wank material - who knew!
A while back saw a discussion on Fuck95 about a game they had banned - It's not a world for Alyssa. So i searched and at one point this site came up in discussion. Glad it did! Great content in all forms and well maintained!

Well that is pretty much it. How about y'all?

Reactions: 2 users

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I was playing a game forget which one exactly. But the dev was advertising other peoples games and saw one for loliwood and Googled it and only place I could find it was here. Even tho I can't play it. When I download it, it won't open to install

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Nothing really intriguing with me as another forum used to allow certain games but reversed their
decision with new mods. So off I went trying to find links for Proud Father and SSP. Now here I am.

Though it's looking like this forum might be living on borrowed time as well. 🥲

foshore

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
Been hanging about Fuck95 for years but I found a link there to this site as a nice alternative to whatever drama seems to be going on there. Plus the selection here was much broader and less restrictive, as horny Jesus damn well intended.

Didn't realize that name gets autocorrected, that's great lol.

SegmentCoalescing

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
I think I came here because of some specific game that got banned at the other place, it may even have been a temporary ban of it. I don't really remember.

hambone1234

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Stumbled on Fuck95 after reading a wikipedia entry on a game about a year ago... maybe more. I don't remember

Then that sight got frustrating as shit, so I started looking to different outlets and google led me here

solopsi

Registered
Lewd
Aug 11, 2022
LC COIN
I was playing a game forget which one exactly. But the dev was advertising other peoples games and saw one for loliwood and Googled it and only place I could fine it was here. Even tho I can't play it. When I download it, it won't open to install
lol loliwood brought me here as well

irrelevant404

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2024
LC COIN
I actualy found it searching for a particular game as well. I didnt become an avid member until i was banned from that zone for asking my very first ( and and innocuous) question. I at least understand the reasoning of this sites rules.

Reactions: 1 users

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
I was playing a game forget which one exactly. But the dev was advertising other peoples games and saw one for loliwood and Googled it and only place I could fine it was here. Even tho I can't play it. When I download it, it won't open to install
this is funny af!
basically: "i came here for one game... and then the bitch don't even work!" :ROFLMAO:

i hope things worked out for you!

Ruhrok

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2024
LC COIN
when browsing the classical world of e-hentai i stumbled upon screenshots of the game "sisterly lust". intrigued i tried to find out, what novel this pictures where from, leading me to cuck9955. when my curiousity could not be saturated there i blatendly asked for a side with les censorship. someone then dropped this adress. this is how i found the one piece

Reactions: 1 users

Pearle

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
joined this community with the suggestion we would remain anonymous and uncensored, seems this is coming to an end sadly.

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
this is funny af!
basically: "i came here for one game... and then the bitch don't even work!" :ROFLMAO:

i hope things worked out for you!
Lol I was so pissed. But found other games to make up for it

inutero

Registered
Lewd
Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
I was looking for "proud father" on the internet and found that great site !

nightshade

Registered
Lewd
Feb 24, 2024
LC COIN
I didn't know about this place till someone from (Removed by automod) talked about it, which was good cause i was geting sick of Fuck95 snipping games they don't agree with.

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
I was for a long time on Fuck95 and some day in the middle of disccussion under some game that was like '' I can't believe this game make it through a rule 7'' I found about this site 😅

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Fuck95 bans smoli games, here we are, that seems to be be the gist of pretty much most people huh

• Haha

ovanman

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2023
LC COIN
I was looking for blondie bears "braindead" since i rly wanted to see what more loli content he'd do after "panic attack".

JD1747

Registered
Lewd
Aug 2, 2022
LC COIN
I used to lurk 4chan and 8chan's boards, because actually participating in discussion on 95 is awful. Nothing but circle-jerks defending why a dev should be supported despite their obvious milking of the subscriber funds with little to show for YEARS at a time (easiest example is Akabur). But imageboards are chaotic and 95 was useful for at least providing mega links; but when certain games started disappearing there, I migrated here.

Back
Top Bottom