MattShizzle Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 25, 2023 Threads 8 Messages 5,908 Vouches 2 Likes 12,480 LewdCoins ⚡30,156,899 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sep 17, 2024 #81 Though Koikatsu is total shit.
B broooooooxddfd Lewd Registered Joined May 15, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 74 Vouches 0 Likes 20 LewdCoins ⚡1,065 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service May 26, 2025 #82 pixel is a hit or miss
J jokerprivate91 Lewd Registered Joined Aug 18, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 94 Vouches 0 Likes 20 LewdCoins ⚡1,016 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 19, 2025 #83 I prefer 3D games
B bluewallaby Registered Joined Oct 29, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 17 Vouches 0 Likes 4 LewdCoins ⚡504 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 19, 2025 #84 Hand drawn is definitely my preference. Some 3d is great, but a lot is kinda janky ngl. I feel like I don't see much pixel art, but there is some great stuff there too
Hand drawn is definitely my preference. Some 3d is great, but a lot is kinda janky ngl. I feel like I don't see much pixel art, but there is some great stuff there too