lazaruspit66

Registered
Lewd
Dec 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh my goodness!
I just realized, that the price is 750 coins now :cry:

I thought I was so close, now it feels so far.
Why would you raise that threshold ? Like what's the thinking that went into that decision ??
You're almost there buddy, keep going

ginger123454321

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
3 min cooldown? To make posts? That's news to me. I just get a 10-second timer if I try to make a post right after I make one.
"Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:

To maintain the quality of discussions and fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 3-minute cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (posting, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement."

Thats what it says, im actively having to delay messages

jhustrue

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
"Cooldown Timer to Combat Spam:

To maintain the quality of discussions and fairness of rewards, we have implemented a 3-minute cooldown timer. This ensures that each action (posting, thread creation, reacting to content) is spaced out, preventing spam and promoting meaningful engagement."

Thats what it says, im actively having to delay messages
Yeah, but see I just posted to you on the other thread and I'm doing it again here right now less than 1 minute after. Do you mean that you don't get LC coins?

lolcow30

Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It's ok I guess, the majority of games there are canon fodder though, only a handful are worth playing.

Reactions: 1 user

ginger123454321

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Huh, that sounds like a neat undocumented easter egg of the system. They were putting a priority on new game threads for a while, I wonder what kind of surge that created... or if it instead created moderation headaches.

I guess for now I'll stick to trying to make short but useful and/or funny replies. Still really a masquerading lurker.
a man after my own heart

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It has some games that you can't find easily anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom