Status
Not open for further replies.

fonlevis

Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
You pull lurkers out of their caves. So you're gonna have to deal with us. And I'm talking about my machine translation!

Tychondrius

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I have the fear that when i'll be near the goal the mods will change their mind and make it 1000+ ... and so on and so on

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Reactions: 1 user

accobra427

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Yes i don´t really have the time to post i´m getting so far behind on usual stuff now!

Cunny_fucker69

Registered
Lewd
Nov 5, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I have the fear that when i'll be near the goal the mods will change their mind and make it 1000+ ... and so on and so on
hopefully not, but I its not impossible tbh, a very rare product with high demand will have a big price, if they try to raise the price to access smol content some will pay real money to get lc coins to not grind anymore

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
hopefully not, but I its not impossible tbh, a very rare product with high demand will have a big price, if they try to raise the price to access smol content some will pay real money to get lc coins to not grind anymore
Unfortunately I think that's the main goal of this site, to make grinding so inconvenient so people will just surrender and pay.

• Sad

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'm so close to being able to purchase with a discount. But still sizeable enough for the full price. Somehow being closer makes it even harder?

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Before it 99% lurking and sometimes rating games. I think following it will be closer to 80% lurking afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom