Nov 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
just keep a eye out on the next one
considering that they did it once, maybe ( big maybe) they will give away a few LC in the future

but looking at the amount of LC you have, just keep up, you are close
and don't forget that sales often happen , so it can easely be closer than you think

defcon

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
just keep a eye out on the next one
considering that they did it once, maybe ( big maybe) they will give away a few LC in the future

but looking at the amount of LC you have, just keep up, you are close
and don't forget that sales often happen , so it can easely be closer than you think
Uhhhh, I didn't even know about sales.

This new update actually has brought a lot to discover onto this site - I like, even if I have to hustle a bit :)

Reactions: 1 user

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
From what I noticed the best tip I could give is make posts that would encourage other people to react to them. The whole system is kinda fucked, I know some other sites that also wants you to prove yourself before giving you access to good stuff, but none of them have as high requirement and tied money to it. I think this whole system is designed just to "force" you to pay for convenience.
i mean you're not wrong there, but it could be much worse. at least this is achievable...

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Free coin code was only for a short time to compensate people the removal of the Daily log in coins that brought some in the negative, either they contacted us and we adjusted the account or they used the code themselves.
Good, so one more way to fuck people over. Thank you wholeheartedly.

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
i really dont like the way it goes, but also understand it
I would understand it if 10$ wouldn't give you an instant access. At this point "bad actors" is just an excuse for extracting money from honest users in my opinion.

defcon

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Oh my goodness!
I just realized, that the price is 750 coins now :cry:

I thought I was so close, now it feels so far.
Why would you raise that threshold ? Like what's the thinking that went into that decision ??

robertms

Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I have just came across some messages, talking about 150 LC-Coins, that are freely redeemable.
But I can't find them anywhere, not on the top of the page, not on the main page, not anywhere :(

So the real question here is: where is my precious ???

You must be registered to see attachments
you are almost there

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
Dec 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Oh my goodness!
I just realized, that the price is 750 coins now :cry:

I thought I was so close, now it feels so far.
Why would you raise that threshold ? Like what's the thinking that went into that decision ??
I am very negative but in my opinion the reason behind that is to encourage more people into buying access instead of grinding it.
Do you know how in games sometimes you have to obtain 10 pieces of something, but once they are in microtransaction shop you suddenly need 50 of them? Yeah, that's the case here, basically "pay for convenience".

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Good, so one more way to fuck people over. Thank you wholeheartedly.
No? There was a bug that recognized ALL log ins, not just daily, meaning you could log in and out constantly and it would count. People were abusing it and not being active on the site. There were also others that werent abusing it and just logging in daily to claim coins. Again, not being active. Being active is what we want to have on the site.. More activity, More games being made, More games, More support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom