Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Why do you think Temp access would slow things down when it literally would do the opposite?
Users will spent (waste) their coins on temp access, instead of saving for Members+, so it will slow down everything.
This may be usefull for people who can make a bunch of coins in a short time (but those will gain enough coins for members+ quickly anyway).
For slow gainers on the other hand, it will reduce their income, because the members+ may seem so far away, that they are more willingly spending coins on a temp access.

Why do you think they would be unable to add in the required scripting/ plug ins when they already created the current system. You just said they track time between posts (90sec?) so why would it be hard to give someone a 15 min access window?
First of all, such a script/plug-in must be available in the first place, if not, they need to script it themself. This can lead to massive bugs and glitches. I like to remember the "bug" that deleted all users' members+ ranks a couple of weeks ago.

You need to understand not everyone is a social butterfly, especially people browsing Lewd Game forums, so while you may be able to make 200 LC per hour, i doubt that is anywhere close to the average.
Yes, I know, I am one of the many people who try to help those. Go into the Lurkers thread if you want to see the "social butterlies" it's only a couple of handful of the same people.
Most aren't that fast and determined to get this many coins in a short time. Me included.

The common misconception is, that you have to get the members+ as quick as possible, that's just false.
You have time. Aim for 50-100 coins per day, if you can. That's 10-20 posts/received likes per day, most people can archive that.
In a week or so you have enough to get the rank, usually at the same time one of the weekly discounts are on.

Games+ isn't running away, the games in there aren't updated quicker just because it's suddenly out of sight.

EDIT: Also don't see the 750 as the price. Take the discounted 450-675 as the true costs. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'm not here to cause trouble or complain -and i understand why the changes were made. This is a forum and forums are for discussions which is what my post is for.

While i agree the core system implemented is good, my concerns, laid out in the post above, are that the barrier is too high for the groups of people listed. I usually get access to the other games from the other website that im sure most people here are familiar with, LC provided access to the content that site did not want - so even though as you stated there is a vast library here, i already had access to that content and it is redundant for me here.

You dont seem to have Member+ with 25 LC below your name - why would you advocate against this?
I have it friend, and I have more than 1000 lc in the bank, I collected my lc without donating in a short time and as a rule the people who complain are simply that they have no record, I don't like to comment, but I realized after trying it that It's not difficult, just tedious, well tedious until you're a member+, then it's somewhat entertaining, every day my goal is to make 50 LC.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Users will spent (waste) their coins on temp access, instead of saving for Members+, so it will slow down everything.
This may be usefull for people who can make a bunch of coins in a short time (but those will gain enough coins for members+ quickly anyway).
For slow gainers on the other hand, it will reduce their income, because the members+ may seem so far away, that they are more willingly spending coins on a temp access.

First of all, such a script/plug-in must be available in the first place, if not, they need to script it themself. This can lead to massive bugs and glitches. I like to remember the "bug" that deleted all users' members+ ranks a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, I know, I am one of the many people who try to help those. Go into the Lurkers thread if you want to see the "social butterlies" it's only a couple of handful of the same people.
Most aren't that fast and determined to get this many coins in a short time. Me included.

The common misconception is, that you have to get the members+ as quick as possible, that's just false.
You have time. Aim for 50-100 coins per day, if you can. That's 10-20 posts/received likes per day, most people can archive that.
In a week or so you have enough to get the rank, usually at the same time one of the weekly discounts are on.

Games+ isn't running away, the games in there aren't updated quicker just because it's suddenly out of sight.

EDIT: Also don't see the 750 as the price. Take the discounted 450-675 as the true costs. ;)
I made that mistake, it was a bit of torture to gain the member+ in such a short time, partly I'm glad, partly I hate him for not having a cool head, but in the end everything turned out well, the funny thing is that by the time I had to pay the full price There was an offer and I had 300 LC left over XD

Reactions: 1 user

bl4ckhvnd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
one-piece-sabo.gif

In the time it took you to compose that post, you could've earned 200 coins by now.
Donation box is open lol

You have time. Aim for 50-100 coins per day, if you can. That's 5-10 posts/received likes per day, most people can archive that.

The point of temp access would be to create a system that encourages continued use - so it taking longer overall would be fine - those people would most likely be satisfied with the shorter grind IMO even if in the long run it is redundant.

With regards to the scripting... idk... i don't know if it would be easy or hard - but id assume they could be capable of it if they wanted to do it.

Last comment you made kinda emphasizes why a temp access solution could be good. You and I were here before the great wall - so we know whats there and could tolerate the grind. Why would a new user want to bother spending a week grinding 100 LC a day (if possible). Seems like alot to ask imo...

• Thinking

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
  • Heart

bl4ckhvnd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I have it friend, and I have more than 1000 lc in the bank, I collected my lc without donating in a short time and as a rule the people who complain are simply that they have no record, I don't like to comment, but I realized after trying it that It's not difficult, just tedious, well tedious until you're a member+, then it's somewhat entertaining, every day my goal is to make 50 LC.
how come your tag still says member like me? shouldn't that change?
Reacted to your post, there's 5 coins on me.

sportsnet-sn.gif
Thanks.

• Haha

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Donation box is open lol

The point of temp access would be to create a system that encourages continued use - so it taking longer overall would be fine - those people would most likely be satisfied with the shorter grind IMO even if in the long run it is redundant.

With regards to the scripting... idk... i don't know if it would be easy or hard - but id assume they could be capable of it if they wanted to do it.

Last comment you made kinda emphasizes why a temp access solution could be good. You and I were here before the great wall - so we know whats there and could tolerate the grind. Why would a new user want to bother spending a week grinding 100 LC a day (if possible). Seems like alot to ask imo...
As the USSR would say about the Berlin Wall "what's the point of a wall if anyone can enter whenever they want", no offense, but it is better to have a hermetic system with some difficulty, it is the best option to avoid problems, and I can also assure you that anyone It's normal that he arrives here, not precisely through the public library and without knowing, it is always because he is looking for a game that he can't find and someone tells him about this place, even if I arrive.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
No, the whole point is that access has to be permanent, temporary access will only lead to upset users.

Per day doesn't mean you have to be here every day, just WHEN you are here then aim for 50-100.
There are a bunch of users, many even who came after the Members+ rank, and they have gained and working on gaining the rank.

Reacted to your post, there's 5 coins on me.

sportsnet-sn.gif
Because he won't get any from posting in his own thread...

Thanks.
The Eyes...
You must be registered to see attachments

Are the Badge for Members+

• Haha

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

Thanks.
For member+ I have never seen it and I have been in the comments area of the games on the other side, it only changes from VIP onwards, it sees the member+ status as a key rather than a label.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
For member+ I have never seen it and I have been in the comments area of the games on the other side, it only changes from VIP onwards, it sees the member+ status as a key rather than a label.
The Badges: Regular Member -> Members+ -> VIP -> VIP+
Registered.png
Lewd.png
VIP.gif
VIPplus.gif

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
No, the whole point is that access has to be permanent, temporary access will only lead to upset users.

Per day doesn't mean you have to be here every day, just WHEN you are here then aim for 50-100.
There are a bunch of users, many even who came after the Members+ rank, and they have gained and working on gaining the rank.

The Eyes...

Damn, I've been + for several weeks and I didn't even realize XD

• Wow

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Damn, I've been + for several weeks and I didn't even realize XD
Don't worry, you aren't the only one, many MANY have been confused about that. :giggle:

• Love

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Don't worry, you aren't the only one, many MANY have been confused about that. :giggle:
Well, with this thread and thanks to you, I have earned more than 50 LC in less than half an hour, it is worth being a fool XD

• Haha

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Well, with this thread and thanks to you, I have earned more than 50 LC in less than half an hour, it is worth being a fool XD
And that shows how "easy" it can be to earn some coins. Not to spam, not to grind, but to find some sort of conversation. :giggle:

bl4ckhvnd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

The Eyes...

I kinda disagree on temporary access creating upset users, i'd argue the implementation of the change already did that. Temp access would only help since it lowers the bar.

Based on my experience so far, it seems like a long term goal would definately be the way to avoid burn out - but again - this only truly work if you know what you're working toward. Which was noted in my original post (for Lewd Veterans)

Thanks for clarifying the badges.

On a side note, i'll admit, i was kinda far off with the 20LC estimate (seem i already made that) so if a system like this was to ever be implemented 20 LC woulndt work...

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I kinda disagree on temporary access creating upset users, i'd argue the implementation of the change already did that. Temp access would only help since it lowers the bar.
Look at my Time online. It was at 3h when the Members+ requirement came into place. I've been here a for a long time since then and I have seen all the complains. You can trust me, bro (tm) when I say it will upset people. ;)
this only truly work if you know what you're working toward. Which was noted in my original post (for Lewd Veterans)
Then people will ask why game X isn't here and that they heard those games can be found here and then people will tell them.
Or they see it in one of the many posts about this.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Look at my Time online. It was at 3h when the Members+ requirement came into place. I've been here a for a long time since then and I have seen all the complains. You can trust me, bro (tm) when I say it will upset people. ;)

Then people will ask why game X isn't here and that they heard those games can be found here and then people will tell them.
Exactly, as I said, whoever comes to this website as a rule already knows about the games that cannot be named and when they ask they will tell them about the "Restricted Section", the good thing is that they do not have to pass several courses at a school magic to access XD

bl4ckhvnd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN

Exactly, as I said, whoever comes to this website as a rule already knows about the games that cannot be named and when they ask they will tell them about the "Restricted Section", the good thing is that they do not have to pass several courses at a school magic to access XD
I think when discussing these things, perspective matters. Its important not to let a gatekeeping mentality take too much of a root.

You two already have your stripes, and i can understand your hesitation for any further changes to the system . I made this from the perspective of people on the outside looking in, people who arent hear for trouble, just pixels and polygons because from my perspective it was not easy to take the lurker cloak off ( as silly as that sounds).

Not sure what this is referring to? Why would people ask this? The preview would only show what content is currently available.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I think when discussing these things, perspective matters. Its important not to let a gatekeeping mentality take too much of a root.

You two already have your stripes, and i can understand your hesitation for any further changes to the system . I made this from the perspective of people on the outside looking in, people who arent hear for trouble, just pixels and polygons because from my perspective it was not easy to take the lurker cloak off ( as silly as that sounds).

Not sure what this is referring to? Why would people ask this? The preview would only show what content is currently available.
Friend, don't talk as if having the stripes makes us forget where we were, let's make it clear, the current system is good, it only gives a bad first impression, but when you try it you realize that it is very easy.

And honestly all roads lead to Rome, there are many users who have arrived after the construction of the great wall, so your argument is not valid. Let me put it simply, yes, it is more difficult to get here and even more difficult to access the other side, but it is simply for security and to preserve the site, any sample of external superficial visualization would take us to the same point before they had to lift the Wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom