Not open for further replies.

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
yes thats true, he had to use spacebars in the links and messaged me privatly, I suppose thats how his message didnt get censored
Mine gave it in German. I knew "ecke" but had to google the word that meant "lewd."

patinhas

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
gonna be real the amount of lazy blackjack games out there, surely there is one
I believe you're right, I must confess I didn't search for those kind of games then, but most were either renpy VNs or RPGM japanese style RPGs with loli/shota content, not many other kinds of gameplay.

ginger123454321

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
i dont understand why its censored only way this site will grow is to get the word out, and how would we get the word out with out the other sites, the thing about this site is that it has stuff that others dont

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
The games + section on this site is frankly pretty often mediocre because there's just not a ton of creators of that kind of content, especially after the whole Australia thing scaring people off but it's one of the very few places you can get organized releases of it so the scarcity is what makes it valuable.

ginger123454321

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
The games + section on this site is frankly pretty often mediocre because there's just not a ton of creators of that kind of content, especially after the whole Australia thing scaring people off but it's one of the very few places you can get organized releases of it so the scarcity is what makes it valuable.
dare i ask, what australia thing, i know they have a histroy of censorship

Reactions: 1 user

jhustrue

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I got like 400 yesterday. Probably gonna be done today. I hated every minute of it, to be honest.

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah just have to be patient. We will all make it really soon I bet! you got this everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom