Status
Not open for further replies.

sparcs

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
i'm going to try get some rest, later i'll be back to grind what's left, good day to you guys

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I played persona 5 during the pandemic. I played the original p3 before that, but couldn't finish it because my laptop broke lol
I'll probably play that as well.
I really love kingdom hearts though, at first it was because of the cool final fantasy characters incorporated into a world with silly disney characters lol
Though it's probably not for everyone.
I was thinking of trying kingdom hearts, but I'll wait on it cause I have a huge backlog

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I was thinking of trying kingdom hearts, but I'll wait on it cause I have a huge backlog
Kh2 is really fun to play, but you'll have to play the games before it. They're okay, but I don't really like the battle system for the chain of memories, so I just watched the gameplay on youtube and skipped the grind/battles.

mikster

Registered
Lewd
Jul 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Mostly back to lurking, I'm about as introverted as possible so even this kind of casual communication feels like a burden.

Whitee1990

Registered
Mar 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
This might be the first forum, I am not just lurking because of member+ ... And I am still bad at that

bsipe9

Registered
Nov 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Bummed that they removed the daily login coins... as I'm a daily lurker but really unlikely to ever post enough to earn 500+ coins

Reactions: 1 user

GOzzz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 5, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Bummed that they removed the daily login coins... as I'm a daily lurker but really unlikely to ever post enough to earn 500+ coins
If everyone helps each other, it will be faster

Reactions: 1 users

Chujcieobchodzi

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Talk to people, review liked games. It's faster than expected honestly. Oh and post some funny memes so people like your posts. ;)

Reactions: 1 user

JackTradez

You look pretty groovy to me, ba-by.
Registered
Lewd
Jan 2, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Ow man it's a shame they took out daily logins earning
This was like 5 LCs :LOL:, unless that was your main source of income. But overall ye, find popular thread try to communicate and u will be surprised that there will be at least 4 supportive people. Gl

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom