Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbobby23603

Registered
Lewd
Oct 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
You didn't finish 13? Lightning returns is the 3rd part.
10 is my favorite, while 8 is my gf's. You should play the ff7 remake if you don't wanna play the pixel ps1 version. It's really good.
I've also been thinking about getting into final fantasy. Playing through Persona 3 Reload rn though

Reactions: 1 users

Fish6969

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I am one of those true lurkers that didn’t make it…. But I figured I could stay pissed, or bring the roast and have a laugh….

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
You didn't finish 13? Lightning returns is the 3rd part.
10 is my favorite, while 8 is my gf's. You should play the ff7 remake if you don't wanna play the pixel ps1 version. It's really good.
Lol. I was already on thin ice with 13-2. Seeing Lightning Return and that time limit? I was out for good at that point. Loved the first part of 13, though.

10 really was good. I kind of got annoyed with it a little but that's only because I couldn't beat that blizball game or whatever you call it. :ROFLMAO:

I actually been watching the gameplay on YouTube for FF7R. It looks really good. Haven't seen part 2 yet but heard it's out finally.

I've also been thinking about getting into final fantasy. Playing through Persona 3 Reload rn though
I haven't played Reload or P3 but P4 and P5 won me. Good games, really. Especially the dating/friend element.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I played persona 5 during the pandemic. I played the original p3 before that, but couldn't finish it because my laptop broke lol
I'll probably play that as well.
I really love kingdom hearts though, at first it was because of the cool final fantasy characters incorporated into a world with silly disney characters lol
Though it's probably not for everyone.

babeedee

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Lol. I was already on thin ice with 13-2. Seeing Lightning Return and that time limit? I was out for good at that point. Loved the first part of 13, though.

10 really was good. I kind of got annoyed with it a little but that's only because I couldn't beat that blizball game or whatever you call it. :ROFLMAO:

I actually been watching the gameplay on YouTube for FF7R. It looks really good. Haven't seen part 2 yet but heard it's out finally.

I haven't played Reload or P3 but P4 and P5 won me. Good games, really. Especially the dating/friend element.
Blitzball was easy if you got the jecht shot early on lol. It was a game where you could miss a lot of things if you didn't follow a walkthrough, but easy if you did. I got the platinum trophy for it when I played it for the 3rd time on the ps4.
I have the same sentiments about 13. The 1st one could have ended without the 2nd or 3rd part. Wish it was never released tbh. Same with x-2 but we gotta have happy endings haha

I Played all the ff7 games, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2, 12, all 13, 15, and I want to play 16 but it's ps5 exclusive which I don't plan on buying. Either way they'll probably release it on steam sooner or later. They're saying 15 is really good but I didn't really enjoy it as much as the others. I feel like they dropped the story quality for better gameplay/graphics.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
  • Haha

SecretAgentClank

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Even though I already have the badge I'm still grinding for points...
Love me some fake internet points
You must be registered to see attachments

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Blitzball was easy if you got the jecht shot early on lol. It was a game where you could miss a lot of things if you didn't follow a walkthrough, but easy if you did. I got the platinum trophy for it when I played it for the 3rd time on the ps4.
I have the same sentiments about 13. The 1st one could have ended without the 2nd or 3rd part. Wish it was never released tbh. Same with x-2 but we gotta have happy endings haha

I Played all the ff7 games, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2, 12, all 13, 15, and I want to play 16 but it's ps5 exclusive which I don't plan on buying. Either way they'll probably release it on steam sooner or later. They're saying 15 is really good but I didn't really enjoy it as much as the others. I feel like they dropped the story quality for better gameplay/graphics.
Yeah, I feel the same way with 13. Should have ended there. Lol. Ending was a happy one. 10 definitely deserved a happy ending.

But yeah, I hated the whole online only thing. Why I stopped playing them because I thought they were keeping at it.

Bollagus

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So, is there some kind of charge to use this site now? I had 56 coins, but suddenly 50 was gone, and I had 6 left.
Thanks to Kav, now I have 156.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Do

You think that discount is gonna happen again anytime soon?
They are supposed to hapen once every week at a random day. So you just have to wait a bit.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom