Games with incest or bestiality.

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
is it rape / forced / fear based sex? I see i have Version 0.3 and only played nice path. There was no sex scenes at that point in the game that i can remember.

nice, i'll try this one.
I have not gotten that far yet (in the middle of it) But from what I can see it's more fear and manipulation of their naïve minds, the MC does not mind being physical (harsh spank, chokehold) I'm pretty sure it only goes further tho

Band

Registered
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
I'm asking for 2 different games, not 1 game with both, but of course if containing both that would be awesome.

1st request, is there any incest games where you play the male MC but able to rape the females of your family? The love story games are everywhere, but i'm looking to find some darker ones. Like ones where you can do the raping and not other males.

2nd request. Any games with bestiality you could recommend? preferably not RPGmaker. I've played a few like kings tales, bones tales the manor, etc. Maybe i'm missing something and this site is newish to me so i can easily miss things. doesn't have to be renpy either. Platformers like sinistar had great bestiality scenes.

I didn't want to make 2 topics and feel like i'm spamming. so i'm containing both request to 1 topic.
Project Myriam is really good and I'm pretty sure accessable atm

Reactions: 5 users

na2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 14, 2023
LC COIN
you know for as much of a trend beast is in animations their seems to be sparing little games with it

Reactions: 1 user

dartred

Registered
LV

Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
you know for as much of a trend beast is in animations their seems to be sparing little games with it
I was thinking this too. I can find dog animations everywhere, especially with video games like overwatch or resident evil, but when it comes to playable games / VNs, it's pretty rare. It's an untapped market.

As for suggestions, I'll be playing Radiant dark path first then i'll try tales of terrara i think.

kallekeke

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
The Pilgrimage for best content, though it's more monsters than dogs and other animals, but still a good game imo.

Reactions: 1 users

itsmethomast

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 4, 2023
LC COIN

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'm asking for 2 different games, not 1 game with both, but of course if containing both that would be awesome.

1st request, is there any incest games where you play the male MC but able to rape the females of your family? The love story games are everywhere, but i'm looking to find some darker ones. Like ones where you can do the raping and not other males.

2nd request. Any games with bestiality you could recommend? preferably not RPGmaker. I've played a few like kings tales, bones tales the manor, etc. Maybe i'm missing something and this site is newish to me so i can easily miss things. doesn't have to be renpy either. Platformers like sinistar had great bestiality scenes.

I didn't want to make 2 topics and feel like i'm spamming. so i'm containing both request to 1 topic.

If I remember correctly I think, that Blackheart Hotel falls into 1st request.
Also the game Human Dairy Farm has the MC with his mother, but I cannot
remember for certain if he forces her at first or not.

gangahubbe

Registered
LV

Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
1st request: The Guardian and Apocalypse. Both have choices between dark and light paths. Both focus heavily on family and the dark paths largely amount to rape and forced confinement.

dartred

Registered
LV

Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
I see Apocalypse getting a lot of praise here and other places. I'll definitely checking it out, thanks.

MasterCum94

Registered
LV

Mar 17, 2024
LC COIN

Project myriam

Reactions: 3 users
Back
Top Bottom