Game Recommendations & Identification

Bolson

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
If you're into slave management games, Free Cities Pregmod is a good one. You can get your slaves pregnant, they can give birth, and the children will grow and be able to get pregnant eventually as well.

derpstuff

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
If you're into slave management games, Free Cities Pregmod is a good one. You can get your slaves pregnant, they can give birth, and the children will grow and be able to get pregnant eventually as well.
Were there ever any good UI or art mods for that? I remember the GUI was kind of meh and the art pretty bland when I last checked it.

Reactions: 1 user

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Depths Revival is one you might've not played. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit (from memory been a while). All girls can become pregnant.

Bolson

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
Were there ever any good UI or art mods for that? I remember the GUI was kind of meh and the art pretty bland when I last checked it.
Lately they've been working on using Stable Diffusion to generate AI art on the fly based on your slave's descriptions, but it needs a lot of set up, and a somewhat powerful GPU, it's worth it though. There's also the 3d art engine someone made a while ago, but it hasn't had any work done in a long time.

Reactions: 1 users

Band

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
I'm asking for 2 different games, not 1 game with both, but of course if containing both that would be awesome.

1st request, is there any incest games where you play the male MC but able to rape the females of your family? The love story games are everywhere, but i'm looking to find some darker ones. Like ones where you can do the raping and not other males.

2nd request. Any games with bestiality you could recommend? preferably not RPGmaker. I've played a few like kings tales, bones tales the manor, etc. Maybe i'm missing something and this site is newish to me so i can easily miss things. doesn't have to be renpy either. Platformers like sinistar had great bestiality scenes.

I didn't want to make 2 topics and feel like i'm spamming. so i'm containing both request to 1 topic.
Project Myriam is really good and I'm pretty sure accessable atm

Reactions: 5 users

mary_d

Registered
LV

Dec 14, 2023
LC COIN
I prefer shota x loli game, but this kind is rare, so here is my top list:

My Secret Summer Vacation (1st part)
Such a sharp pain
Neko Paradise
TheRPFan

Satsujin

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 25, 2023
LC COIN
I prefer 2D more than 3D but i liked Corrupted Kingdoms and Lessons in Love, now in 2D games there are a lot that i liked but one of my top would be the 1st Raidy game, i loved the voicework of the secret ending scenes, i wish someone make a remaster of that game just to listen those scenes again.

na2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 14, 2023
LC COIN
you know for as much of a trend beast is in animations their seems to be sparing little games with it

bosspigs

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
Timestamps is pretty good too, have some of the best sex scenes i ever see.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

bigegg

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 21, 2023
LC COIN
Corruption does this pretty well, most Japanese RPGM's do this but I know many people don't like this Nympho Tamer is something you will love if you love super skimpy transformation

Image below is Nympho Tamer
You must be registered to see attachments
As much as love Nympho Tamer (it hits all my buttons), it's really just a VN, not actually a game. Which, really, is fine IMHO. Most "gameplay" in a lot of these games is rather minimal if not downright annoying.

FrozenCustard

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 8, 2022
LC COIN
Like the title says I'm looking for games where the characters are nude most of the time in everyday situation it doesn't have to be sexual. There was a game of a guy moving to a nude beach and marrying a woman and adopting her daughter that I can't remember the name of right now that was perfect but it got abandoned. I feel like this should be easy to find, but it seems like an underserved kink so your game recommendations would be helpful thanks! :)
The game you are thinking of is called We're Nudists. it only put out a short preview before being abandoned.

derpstuff

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
If you play Lab Rats 2 you can slowly get people comfortable with the idea of public nudity until they are all running around naked. It takes time though that's kind of a late/end game part once everyone is corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom