Games with incest or bestiality.

dartred

Registered
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
I'm asking for 2 different games, not 1 game with both, but of course if containing both that would be awesome.

1st request, is there any incest games where you play the male MC but able to rape the females of your family? The love story games are everywhere, but i'm looking to find some darker ones. Like ones where you can do the raping and not other males.

2nd request. Any games with bestiality you could recommend? preferably not RPGmaker. I've played a few like kings tales, bones tales the manor, etc. Maybe i'm missing something and this site is newish to me so i can easily miss things. doesn't have to be renpy either. Platformers like sinistar had great bestiality scenes.

I didn't want to make 2 topics and feel like i'm spamming. so i'm containing both request to 1 topic.

Reactions: 2 users

dartred

Registered
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Jackerman made a pretty good Beasty game. It is called Tentacular I believe.
Yeah, that was a great game. the bestiality wasn't as focused as i would have liked. it was more of a mix of creatures / species, but the game itself was great if you're into fetish of monsters with girls.

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You could try Raptus by RedStarStudios.

jake_farms

Milf lover
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
While i am a lover of incest games, I haven't actually explore any darker theme on these game. That said the only dark incest game that I've played is Raptus and I haven't finished that game yet because it's too dark for me lol

groudor

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2023
LC COIN
Well... DMD fantasy scenes have dog scene and in the future i guess even horses :sick:

Reactions: 1 user

BTurner52

Registered
Lewd
Oct 29, 2022
LC COIN
While i am a lover of incest games, I haven't actually explore any darker theme on these game. That said the only dark incest game that I've played is Raptus and I haven't finished that game yet because it's too dark for me lol
That game is a little too dark for me as well. I usually skip past certain scenes and try to be nice to the li's when I can. The sister is a 10/10 though and a certified freak. Worth a try at least I'd say

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I looked at some screens and the women are physically beat up. Not exactly what i'm looking for. Something like bad bobby saga, where you don't have to hit the women.
The whole beating up can be skipped (with this I mean that you have the scene without it, kinda that it never happened in the story) from what I remember. If anything I'm pretty sure most "darker" options are optional. Then again, it is quite a "WTF" game but you will game-over when you enter "Raptus" mode (if I remember correctly) and that's where the r*pe comes in. You might like it, I'm for one not a fan of violence either. Rough and spanking is one thing but beating people up I don't enjoy either.

DaganD

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
Man's best friend, it's by the same author as "kings tale" it's pretty good. You could try "But I'm the bad guy" it has a scene with a dog and you can rape the family members of a friend.

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
The dark alternative path of Midlife Crisis (short side story) or the fear path in TheGuardian.
Regarding your second point: If you're not opposed to text-based games then Family Infestation or Invasive Species could match your request.

lucasross

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations has bestiality and incest, plus it has very good animated scenes

Reactions: 5 users

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
Radiant has a dark path, highly recommended

As for the other one, usually they are all RPGM's at least of what I can think of, best bet is just using filters for that one

derpstuff

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Dreams of Desire might fall into this category, though it centers around a magical hypnosis.

Malignant might follow as well but if you didn't like Raptus I wouldn't go that way.

You can do this in the Rick and Morty Another Way Home game (At least in the renpy remake, haven't played the original)

When you get enough superpowers you can do this in the game Superpowered by Night City

dartred

Registered
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Radiant has a dark path, highly recommended

As for the other one, usually they are all RPGM's at least of what I can think of, best bet is just using filters for that one
is it rape / forced / fear based sex? I see i have Version 0.3 and only played nice path. There was no sex scenes at that point in the game that i can remember.

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/tales-of-terrara-version-0-3-7-prepatched-thunder-one.3221/

It has incest and bestiality too and its better than any u can find nowadays :cautious:
nice, i'll try this one.

Back
Top Bottom