Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Degrees of Lewdity

I also have a soft spot for Lucky Paradox a it was the game that lead me to discover the world of visual erotica.
 
I took these screenshots and saved them as "TSF" and I don't remember what that stands for. It's probably abandoned, but I want to see if there has been an update.
I remember it had a lot of incest and that's about it.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I played this game a long time ago (a few years) in which you are an average character (loser) but with many women involved and you have relationships with them. I remember that at the end of the game when we finally get together he goes to the army and as the last scene he is returning as a military veteran and that the game would continue in the next one. I forgot the name of the game and wanted to know if you can hear the sequel?
 
Doesn't sound familiar, but they may not have made it...
 
more details might be helpful.
1. when you played the game.
2. what engine did it use?
3. sb or vn etc
These could be useful in narrowing down feasible solutions.
 
We really need more details, what engine is it? I assume it's ren'py, is it a sandbox game or a VN? Any tags that you might remember? Is it completed or abandoned?
 
even art style would help here, 2D or 3D, did it look manga-ish/japanese in style or more western, ...
as the other people have said, more details please
 
engine - [Ren'Py]
3d modeling.
VN - selections with no real impact on the plot (in 90% of cases).

the character model resembles the main character from: The Hard Way
 
Mist is my favourite so far, but seeing as a lot of people are recommending Desert Stalker I'll probably try it.
 
Back
Top Bottom