What do you mean by: Any which are better with mods ?Are there any games which are so much better with mods that actual change the game/adds scenes
Not refering to cheat mods or gallery mods
AWAM may have many things, but "clever writing" is not one of them.A Wife and Mother is also another one
Absolutely. Was first game i thought of when I read the question. Great game. Proud father and SSP also up there.I pick my own game.![]()
Maybe if you want to have to keep starting from the beginning because the dev can't get her shit straight...Our Red String
Maybe if you want to have to keep starting from the beginning because the dev can't get her shit straight...
I was a patron from about halfway through GGGB, where she did that shit, too. Kept it up in that game, when she decided to restart the whole thing so the fat nerd could be a LI for the girl that was the last straw.A good point.. still, best 2D game atleast.
I'll agree with the inconsistencies at least. Story-wise there Are hiccups. I'm more annoyed by the rate of update.I was a patron from about halfway through GGGB, where she did that shit, too. Kept it up in that game, when she decided to restart the whole thing so the fat nerd could be a LI for the girl that was the last straw.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files