1/3
3 Years of Service
Everyone is giving lots of adult games. But I bought Duke Nukem Forever when it came out and god, the **** fest of a game it was!
I'm not a fan of MCs that are irredeemable pricks and rapists. When that's the case, I always wish you could take one of the RIs*, give her a shotgun, have her shoot off his junk, douse him with salt, then after a couple of hours of agony, shotgun him in the face and leave for feral hogs.They give you a perfectly good loli and then force you to spend most of your time with the femboy.
So much potential, wasted.
I will always endorse a rec for Corruption!Corruption by Mr. C, a sprawling large game I do enjoy, has a lot of oversized (but not impossibly large) breasts as well.
ThanksSadly there are only copy-paste low quality garbage VN/repnys, I haven't played loli games for years.
You have to check "Osanagocoronokimini"s games
Well, guess I'm skipping another so called "loli" game. Thanks for the heads up.I haven't played the last few updates, but at the time I stopped playing, the loli was still a virgin.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files