Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Everyone is giving lots of adult games. But I bought Duke Nukem Forever when it came out and god, the **** fest of a game it was!
 
I've actually played a few games with that sort of description. Welcome to Nicest, Urban Demons, LittleMan, The Island of Milfs, Big Long Complex and Hypnosis Uncle and Big Tits Girls. Y'know, to name a few
 
SSP, being a DIK, and even though it may be too long WVM just cause I'm a sucker for a big harem
 
It has always been my belief that a story should have an end. I am saddened and disheartened when a game, or a TV show, becomes abandoned, cancelled, and forgotten without a way to finish the journey of the characters within.

Remakes, remasters, and reboots do nothing, in my opinion, but sap away the true story of the original. Let it end and move onto the next. Use what you've learned to make something greater.
 
Sales happen often enough that waiting should not be a problem. On the other hand, is there anything else that LC are needed for?
 
They give you a perfectly good loli and then force you to spend most of your time with the femboy.

So much potential, wasted.
I'm not a fan of MCs that are irredeemable pricks and rapists. When that's the case, I always wish you could take one of the RIs*, give her a shotgun, have her shoot off his junk, douse him with salt, then after a couple of hours of agony, shotgun him in the face and leave for feral hogs.

*Rape Interests
 
if the game has no replay value, or it's just some mediocre game then yes, i do delete them after playing them
 
I keep only a few, which I liked the most. I love replay it once in a while
 
Hello as you can see from the title im bored from the games I've played rn

Is there any size difference hentai games you guys have?

Like the ones where you can enter said part of a female or futa

Please give me some recommendations!
 
Pretty much any I finished, because I already finished it.
 
Back
Top Bottom