Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Xenogears
Xenosaga trilogy
The Legend of Heroes 10+ games and the story is only half way done.
 
Mass Effect 3. The game was so fucking good, up to the very fucking ending where they managed to fuck the whole trilogy in 10 minutes with the laziest ending of all time
 
acting lessons didn't had a bad ending per se, but the decision that leads up to it is really stupid, at least the way it was handled.
 
Huh, i must just block bad endings from my memory cause I can't think of anything especially bad. I probably drop games that I would think have a bad ending before I complete it. I dropped The Visit after getting the bad ending because i couldn't care enough to go back so maybe that counts.
 
What happened in Acting Lessons?
You spent the entire games falling in love with 2 love interests that came as a package deal. In the last 5 mins of the game the dev said fuck it and had a random house fire where you had to choose one to let die
 
Porn Game: Summertime Saga
Normal Game: Anno 1800 (Biggest Map Size + All Add-ons) <---- this will cost you Days of your Life :)
 
I am playing Omniheros. I have spent money on it so im not completely f2p, but im no where near the whales that are on that game. I just started when they first went live so I am decently ahead of people who started later.
 
Kemono Friends 3, fuck you DMM, you made me create a Japanese Google account.
 
What is a truly porny lewd game with crisp, clever writing (in English) and good characters that doesn’t take itself too seriously? - something I won’t get bored with before I finish. Ravager and Our Red String comes to mind.
 
Imagine a well written story in porn / porn games, must be nice
 
Back
Top Bottom