Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
No sir, I don't like it. grinding is boring.
 
simple days would be one because you can focus on anyone you want and after some point the grind for money just brcomes automatic still missing content though
 
i'll have to look into that one, after a while despite how good their art/stories are, vns feel a bit too ....passive i guess
 
Don't know how people feel about real porn and html games, but I enjoyed Gateway. Just enough management for it not to be tedious.
 
I would say Dreams of Desires had good quality throughout the whole game even though it was firstly mindcotroll game that had to be changed because of patreon.
 
Power Vacuum is one I had on the watch list, then took off. It seemed to me a bit chaotic and all the talk of "good endings/bad endings" for each release, and that GUI that looks like it should have a plaque that says "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" just finally made me pause the thought and unwatch for now.

What's the deal with it? Does it actually have an arc and story, or is it like a TV sketch comedy that may have a theme about it, but doesn't really go anywhere in particular?
It's hillarious, and sexy!
 
Once in a Lifetime was amazing imo. Great story, excellent scenes, lots of incest. And lovely anal sex.
Also one of the few MILFs I've ever really really liked.
 
Once in a Lifetime. Dev. is working on a new game too as I recall.
 
Probably has to be once in a lifetime with sisterly lust not that far behind
 
I'd probably go with Daughter for Dessert
with Mist a close second...
 
Honestly, whenever someone mention this game, and how much it gets praised, makes me wanna try it myself. However I cannot for the life of me get over the fact that the girls seem like goblins

Dude you really gotta get past this lol. The game is simply too good, and the "unique" characters simply add the charm, especially in the scenes that involve the characters pointing out said uniqueness, ie. the younger sister's dumptruck butt haha.

It would truly be a shame for you and others to miss out on such a phenomenal game by judging the book by the cover. If you get a few chapters in and it's still too off-putting, then it is what it is, but everyone should at least try it out. Just my humble opinion!
 
Back
Top Bottom