1/3
2 Years of Service
i think a little grinding is fair but not all the time like money grinding is fine if it can be automatedI'm good with whatever, as long as I don't have to grind.
i think a little grinding is fair but not all the time like money grinding is fine if it can be automatedI'm good with whatever, as long as I don't have to grind.
i havent found very many that do combined very well, do you happen to have and recommendations?thats why i like them when they are combined because you can root out some of the draw backs of each one
I'm sure you get this a lot, buut what game is in your signature?Maou-sama but its a convoluted mess. also other nekohime games. may b breeding island. thats all i can think of now. ill update if i can think of anything else
It's hillarious, and sexy!Power Vacuum is one I had on the watch list, then took off. It seemed to me a bit chaotic and all the talk of "good endings/bad endings" for each release, and that GUI that looks like it should have a plaque that says "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" just finally made me pause the thought and unwatch for now.
What's the deal with it? Does it actually have an arc and story, or is it like a TV sketch comedy that may have a theme about it, but doesn't really go anywhere in particular?
Honestly, whenever someone mention this game, and how much it gets praised, makes me wanna try it myself. However I cannot for the life of me get over the fact that the girls seem like goblins
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files