Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Acting Lessons. The twist and the end were angst inducing for no reason.
I liked that game... but it got bad before the really bad ending. Still it might be one of the worst endings ever. The Guardian is probably the worst game ending in recent memory.
 
Agreed on Acting Lessons, that sucked. Outside of AVN's, was not a fan of how they ended Mass Effect 3.
It's bad even now after all the fixing and even with the MEHEM or AHEM ending mod. It was a total shitshow when they released it.
Now and then ending was quite bad as the game fell of after leaving the school. I still love the game and the characters and relationship interaction the late game was good, so it has that.
The entrepreneur also has quite the lackluster endings.
 
Acting Lessons. The twist and the end were angst inducing for no reason.
Hard disagree loved the ending.

*edit:
Gonna soften my take haven't played it ages was one of my first games and left a big impact and remember it being quality. Was originally salty when I was forced to make a decision but ultimately respected the game.
 
Last edited:
acting lessons ending was funny it made a pretty boring game into one that's still talked about today
If that's not a good ending I don't know what is
 

​

Hypno Training my mother and sister cause the game has a lot of choices and all of them lead to same fucking bad end except the right choices making it infuriating to someone playing a VN for the first fucking time and not searching a walkthrough, it only has one "good" ending btw 🙃
 
Agree on The Guardian - adding that all-powerful enemy ruined it. Plus how silly lots of it got.
23 Sisters - started out great but total WTF ending. Was his first game and Doc5252 just wanted to end it to focus on the newer, higher quality games.
The Visit - one of those shit games where if you don't use a walkthrough, you're pretty much guaranteed a bad ending.
 
Does "The Twist" Billy branch count as NTR?
I didn't like it but loved the game as a whole.
 
Crusader Kings 3, though that ends up having more stuff in common with AVNs than I like to admit.
 
Just had a kid, already overworked, so I'm just doing rogue-lites and renpy adult games (after everyone is asleep).
 
I don't like NTR, but I've played NTR MAN games, and given that I don't speak a good level of English, it saves me from getting frustrated with the plot.
 
sorry but i don t understand why lot of people not like ntr games. why?
Lets keep this thread for recommended games, and not the crap anti-ntr players constantly put us through. Maybe start your own thread and ask that question
 
i think that games like you can change the age of characters are the best:
ssp
sowp
corrupted love
foreesable
midlife crisis
personal asist
proud father
the guardian
the two sides of love
whoremonger
experimentai

and more...

who know more?
 
Back
Top Bottom