Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I rarely see anyone talking about Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss. I really like this game, I've played it several times. Their other game (Our Red String) is very good too.
 
I haven't been able to get any in that game so far.
 
Two Weeks is the worst fucking game. Blue Balled me and even worse wasted my time.
 
straitened times is grindy as hell even with cheats and doesn't look the best but I just keep going back
 
Summertime saga and A Zombie's Life. God knows these two devs, Dark Cookie and Negal are the worst milking offenders in AVGs history.
 
All games by NLT-media - This company has excellent graphics both in the scenes and in the game itself and an excellent plot
 
In mainstream games I'm about to start Watch Dogs 1. In adult games I'm about to start Bare Witness.
 
I guess the guardian, idk, it gets pretty fucked up if you let it get that way, and I usually do. I don’t get post-n clarity anymore though so its not really that bad anymore.
 
Acting Lessons.. by far..
 
Back
Top Bottom