Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Secrets of Whispering Pines. I don't think it got finished which was a shame.
I agree on SoWP. It hasn't been finished, but it's not abandoned; there's still one update on the way, coming pretty soon. The trailer for it went up a couple days ago.
 
There was a good Rags game - hypno something. that was the first trainer game i played.

fyi if text based games are fine, then there are few good tads games
 
such a sharp pain, Radiant are fabtastuc games. SSP characters fit the ages best. I also love PA.
 
Mine might be a bit boring as it's all FF but
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

Funny thing is after top 3 though it branches out to other games I promise xD
 
FET, Ciri Trainer, and anything by Akabur are also my recommendations!

Likely other I’m forgetting, but those are a great starting point for anyone!
But doesn't Akabur feel bit outdated ... much like LOP games.
 
Mine might be a bit boring as it's all FF but
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics

Funny thing is after top 3 though it branches out to other games I promise xD
Original ff 7 or the new one?
Different stories
Just curious
 
Back
Top Bottom