I see, but guess it would depend on the content of the game. I would say that the hottest way to handle it, is for girls to compete for MC's attention. Usually in some sensual way. Quite a common solution, but if done well it adds the spice to any storyI just mean that it works and doesn't make the game bad. Could be some kind of realism, or could be unrealistic but in an attractive way.
Baldurs gate 3
Unfortunately haven't played eitherHades 2 even though its still early access is looking like my game of the year.
Not enough attention is given to Clara's BIttersweet Day, in my opinion. Short but awesomeOh! Daddy (agree with this one)
Parental Love
Clara's Bittersweet Day
Heh I stand correctedSuch a Sarp Pain on island of pleasure:
You must be registered to see attachments
Pretty sure there was an update stating thats not going to happen. I think it could get the original dev in more trouble since resources were shared or something?afaik he is still in legal battle but Seth is planning to finish it for him
Neither of those games belong in Mem+And that's from dickgames and *95*. Search took 3 seconds. I can't post here direct links, as you must understand, but you can see them on screenshots. I highly doubt you were even trying to find anything. With all due respect. I hope you were taught as a child the simple and obvious thing that it's not good to lie.
You must be registered to see attachmentsYou must be registered to see attachments
Did you verify you weren't logged into Island when you checked? Sure, you can see the threads on Games 18+ on Island but you cannot open them. That takes you to a login screen.Island-of-pleasure don't demand any registration. You can download torrents without any problems. About Radiant, Four Elements Trainer etc. - use the search function on dickgames (no registration needed) or *95* (here you'll need registration, I guess that most users of LC have registration on *95*).
I have the status Member+, I just don't use it. As a proof - this screenshot I've made 3 min. ago. On the screenshot - Ravenous, Corruption Town, Corrupted Love, Little Man Remake are availible on *95*. It's Not a World for Alyssa you can find on
Island of Pleasure. I can't say anything about games with japanese visuals - I'm not interested in them.
You must be registered to see attachments
- Corrupted love
Not everything has survived the Rule 7 purges and "Remakes" that remove content from the games. This site probably has more banned elsewhere games than any other place and you don't need to search the internet for old and often deleted links.Everything of interest there is freely available on other sites.
oh I didn't remember maybe because I skipped the scene with the transBurned. By Deaufosse.
I've never had a registration there (I'm talking about the island). These are torrents, to download the game you will need a torrent client (a simple download program, there are many) and a torrent file. Here's an example in the screenshot. You can left click on the torrent link I circled, the torrent file will download automatically if your browser is Firefox or Opera. If your browser is Chrome-based, right-click and choose “Save the link as...” in the context menu. My browser - Comodo Dragon (Chrome-based). And I attach downloaded torrent.Did you verify you weren't logged into Island when you checked? Sure, you can see the threads on Games 18+ on Island but you cannot open them. That takes you to a login screen.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files