Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I recommend not having any hopes for any game just by looking at the first release. They rarely develop into something good.
 
HTML games can be surprisingly good unless they are using real porn images. They are mostly a result of laziness.
 
Many new games today will start very good but then it just disappoint you or get abandoned so better not get to hype about it.
 
I think for me it is WVM. I used to replay that game a lot, it's one of the very few games I have played all the way through more than once. At one point the dev told me I might know more about his game than he did. I know the updates are slow, but it is still one of my favorites.
 
Never went back to the xxx games I passed once. Too low quality. But I have returned to Heroes of Might and Magic III many times in a quarter of a century.
 
Old guys in gggb and our red string are good examples. Doesn't necessarily mean old=ugly. But I don't like old ugly guys in games like a perfect wife.
 
High on life was superrr weird, the soundtrack was so off-putting and had so many strange noises. It got to the point where it was giving me a headache and just made me stop playing the game
 
Back
Top Bottom