Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Dragon Quest XI S went straight into my top 5 RPGs of all-time, but it is pretty old school so I can see why people would find it slow-paced.
 
Would be nice. Maybe they can be on the prestige 4? As longs as it isn't cartoonish. Cartoonish does nothing for me.
 
I remember something vaguely, but no luck.
 
played that one it has what i've been looking for so im looking for other games
But have you played the 3dCG version?.
A game similar to Earn your Freedom is Journey into Sissyhood. The early game is a bit of a mess IMO though.
 
Games that come to mind would be But I'm the Bag guy and Bad Memories
*But I'm the Bad Guy

Agreed with both. For the former title though (BITBG), I was kinda turned off by how stereotypically douchey your roided out MC acts. Been a long while since I played the latter, but there was a frustrating lack of content and I think a pretty slow buildup back then.

Another game like BITBG but IMO is superior in content, plus the jacked MC isn't an absolute scumbag, is The Assistant. Your niece (it's incest) is a gorgeous redhead smothered in freckles. https://lewdcorner.com/threads/the-assistant-version-ch-2-8-backhole.955/
 
Back
Top Bottom