Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Four Elements Trainer especially if you have watched the show. The humor is great and there are multiple routes. And smols.
 
This is something I'm curious about: when you read the text in a visual novel type of game, do you prefer the text to be in first person, second person, or third person point of view? If you like more than one, just choose whichever one you like more and post about why you like the other(s) in the replies below. If you like them equally as much, just choose any of the points of view you like most and write a reply saying which points of view you like the most.
 
This is something I'm curious about: when you read the text in a visual novel type of game, do you prefer the text to be in first person, second person, or third person point of view? If you like more than one, just choose whichever one you like more and post about why you like the other(s) in the replies below. If you like them equally as much, just choose any of the points of view you like most and write a reply saying which points of view you like the most.
what is second person point of view?
 
You know, I didn't consider that. I was mostly thinking about how the text would be written (I, me vs. You vs. He, She, or MC_Name). But thinking about it in that sense, it would make sense that the main character wouldn't be seen in a first person point of view game unless they were looking in a mirror. That being said, I still prefer third person over first person. I don't think it has anything to do with being a voyeur. It's just how I imagine scenes in my head when reading a book.
 
Difficult question. Demon Boy had first person POV and this was my favourite until abandon... But sometimes you also want to see emotions of MC. Benefit of 1st POV - u can save VRAM of MC model to fit scene on your GPU.
 
Back
Top Bottom