Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I understand that not everyone plays NTR games and these games don't bother me because I don't consider myself an NTR protoganist. If a game has a good story and seems interesting, why not play it. But I would like someone who wants to speak out to behave like a civilized person, not like a boor.
 
And as for promoting the games I mentioned in the thread, it is as it is in the first comment (it has already been deleted by the moderators, thank you for that), it is written that it is my opinion, I do not promote it with the words "Do you want to play the game I mentioned" not only for those interested. who have never played and don't mind games like NTR
 
Yes itch.io an adult game site does have gamejams. Sorry I can't link as it seems non-forum links are blocked.
 
If someone likes and plays games like NTR, Harem, Lesbian, Futa, Milf, Gay etc. And if you want to write a comment, write that you don't play such games because you don't like them, and you don't immediately offend others. Thank you
 
Not a fan of NTR, but I did like My Life in a Fantasy Kingdom. I think the main reason is that I was not a huge fan of the primary female who sleeps with other men/women. Plus the fact she transforms into a different look when she is with the MC helps. I know some people like NTR, but it is typically something I avoid. I mean I am sure we all have a kink that others don't like so no judgement here what you like or don't.
 
Not a fan of NTR, but I did like My Life in a Fantasy Kingdom. I think the main reason is that I was not a huge fan of the primary female who sleeps with other men/women. Plus the fact she transforms into a different look when she is with the MC helps. I know some people like NTR, but it is typically something I avoid. I mean I am sure we all have a kink that others don't like so no judgement here what you like or don't.
I think so too. I'm not a big fan of games like NTR, but I don't feel disgusted by them either, because when I play a game with this tag, I don't identify myself as a protoganist, rather as a third person in this game (More like an observer than a protoganist) and yet most games NTR is poorly made, so-called copy-paste, but there are many games with this tag that have an interesting plot. As for the game you mentioned, "My Life in a Fantasy Kingdom", I played it and I also think it was interesting
 
I had to save my cloud and only completed and end of chapters
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
At the moment I think for me it´s: The Headmaster and The Sunset Fairies.
 
Good Girl Gone Bad - plot and dialogues
Dreams of Desire - graphics and plot
Depraved Awakening - graphics and plot
Become a Rock Star - graphics
Long Live the Princess - plot, dialogues

maybe there are other really good ones I forget.
 
When you ask people about their favourite games they tend to go to older games which makes sense as they usually are finished or at least well developed, but what are some recent recs you have?

Dilemma of Devotion​

 
Back
Top Bottom