Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Most of them I have mentioned as Motherlees because it is good, another would be Sisterly Lust, parenteral love, Prince of surbubia and Second Happiness
 
We do need a larger collection of games, especially those themes we're missing. That said, I'd wager that this issue is less about the site and more about the amount of devs making that content. I've only come across a handful of truly gay themed games across all the sites I visit. Some have cross-over themes. But even adding those there's not a lot of games I've seen.
well said bro. I guess we will get to that point then, only very slowly.
 
Well you have Cuck95 it'll fit your criteria perfectly. Trans, gay, and even NTR are uploaded everyday.
What's wrong with f95zone? It does have those games. But I'm starting to like it here and was just hoping this site could promote/pirate those games... Would make me it easier for me to find more threads I can comment on and earn points.

Edit: Oh I get it now. you can't write f 95 zone here. cool. I just thought you purposefully call it that. mb
 
NTR homestay 1 or 2 for sure. I also see this site has the same people who hunt down NTR and other non harem game threads to insert themselves lol.
 
those old goblin boy CYOA games , ton of RAGS games just still hold up for the writing.
 
lab rats 1 and 2, take over, and secrete taboo are all my favs that i can think of right now secrete taboo being the best out of them.
 
Reunion (Karabinek), my pleasure, The roomate, Lukes away and Her Hearts desire
 
*If you're into this type of games your journey will be a little more easier.
*The list is not final, there are surely a lot of titles that deserve to be in it ; Just yell in the comments if you found something similar and i'll check and add it.
*Some of the games require i_patches for the F/D content. Be sure to check that out.
*There are no links but you can find all of them on LC. There is a search feature on the top right corner. Don't forget to check the "Search Titles Only" box.
*and ofc.. you can support the ones you like. the devs will appreciate it and improve the quality... frequency of updates...etc
hf


Image source > the cover of the Comic *BUCKET LIST* BY [Himeros3D]
You must be registered to see attachments


*Light of my life*
*Such a Sharp Pain*
*Dating my Daughter*
*Oh Daddy*
*The Guardian*
*The lost Guardian*
*Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition*
*Thirty Days* (Not really F/D but Uncle;Aunt content. Tnx Vlbc )
*Proud Father*
*Obscure Affairs*
*Midlife Crisis*
*Desert Stalker*
*Family Faring*
*Hot Sands Of Antarctica*
*Apocalypse*
*Fake Father*
*The Higher Society Illustrated
*Radiant*
*Extra Credit*
*Christmas Eve*
*New Years Daye*
*Sara*
*Corrupted Love*
*Rational Chaos*
*The sunset Fairies*
*Its not a world for Alyssa*
*Parental Love*
*Daughter For Dessert*


A Petal Among Thorns \
A Moment of Bliss -> Trilogy
Over The Moon /

BadHero
Lost at Birth
Secrets of Whispering Pines
Buried Desires
The Last Oasis Before Chastity
Single Again
Reclaiming the Lost
The Daddy Plan
Reconnecting
The Two Sides of Love
The Class Next Door
Our Fate – A New Family
She Is My Precious
Sophie
My New Memories
Hard to Love
Father Figure
Forever My Girl
Sasha’s Initiation
Vicky's Investigation
Clara Bittersweet Day
Making Memories
Malignant
Lewd Island
I love Daddy
Fertile and Mating
Daughter Saga
Our Fathers
Early love
Her Birthday – Final Version
Fucking My Father – Theatrical Cut
Depraved Awakening
The Sinful City Fight for Love
Daddy’s Goodnight Kiss
Secret Night
Happy Summer
Areas of GRAY
New Life With My Daughter
Infinity: Love or Lust
Rebel Daughter
Faded Bonds
Our Island
Forbidden Desires
Surviving With My Daughter
Daddy Daughter Love
16 Years Later
Valhalla Chronicles
Violation nation
Konk Island
Pongo Delta
Citadel Black X
My Naughty Daughter
Powers that be
Rand Family Values: Daddy’s Home
Birthday Present
The Quest
Anita’s Discoveries
The Secret Family
Am i the Asshole - AITA
Found in Translation
Daddy's Little Girls
God Life
Faded Bonds
Taking Advantage
My new Father
The Family in Trouble
Starting Over
My Unica Hija
Heading for Home
Macy
Daddy's Hard Time
Power to the People
Hollydays with Daddy
My Lovely Sara
Foreseeable Family

**************************

Blackmail and Education ( tnx Decimandave )
Triangle (incest patch required; tnx AGhostLikeMe )
Deymm! Just read Bucket List, its pretty good! Can you recommend another one like it?
 
Back
Top Bottom