Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Bloodborne. Of all time.
Undertale. Game changing back in the day. Plus amazing music.
And Minecraft, lol. It's always fun.
 
Did you ever find really great porn game in steam or somewhere else where u should pay for the games? Or its better to just download games for free and paid versions are not worth the money?
The best payable games thread
 
Pretty much. He just lost interest and stopped updating while still milking his subscribers. It's complete now but I have no idea how much more was added since 0.7 when I stopped. Will finish it at some point. The game is great
How do you know they have stopped updating? Was there update about it, I think it was last time updated in january, but I've been playing it since 2018.
 
Paid games are not worth it. Quality would have to be insane for it to even be considered, IMO.
 
Yeah there's too much free porn in the internet for most games to be succesfully monetized. It's sad, but it's not like it can't happen. Profesionalism won't go unnoticed for long on a market where 55% of games are terrible (or very niche) and the other 40% get abandoned or rushed.
 
If you can afford it, than you should buy it. Making excuses for not buying a product that you used, while being able to afford it, makes you look like a cheap scumbag. At least have some decency and dont brag about being a basic cheap asshole.
 
There are a couple of games that I pirated but I liked them so much I bought then. Karryn Prison is one of them.
 
I'd give money to the first mainstream studio to have the balls to make a polished 18+ game, but for anything else I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
 
- Thread OP updated to contain the names of games listed.

- Please remember this is for Slave games not BDSM.

- Also, if you could give me the basic slave mechanics for each game I will add that next to the name of the game in the OP as a spoiler. I can do some of this myself if I played them.

Thank you everyone for your contributions so far!

-------------------------
Caption for this AI of mine: "Feast your eyes, brethren, on the fruits of our cosmic triumph! These British beauties, plucked from the stars, now adorn our spoils. Chains of conquest bind them, and their celestial splendor has been added to our plundered riches. We are the reavers of the cosmos!"
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
I did pay 8 euros for "She Will Punish Them" 3 years ago and I regret it .... while the gameplay is meh everything else is mediocre and that game has no update from over 1 year so I guess it's abandoned.
Also the best porn game that would make me pay for it would be the one that's Renpy with good animations and takes more than several weeks to finish it xD (i saw nlt media games but the rpgm...)
 
Games take a lot of time to develop. Porn only takes a couple of people (not even that technical), a couple hours of their work and done. Millions gonna see it and they will get ad money. While the games takes 1000s of hours of skilled people like programmers, 3D model designers. Then voiceovers... If the game is not an asset flip it takes a lot of time to polish.
 
"Fall.Out" by dvoika games is a good one in my opinion, good art and easy gameplay. recently released new 0.6.0 version after a long pause.
Edit Add:
Also "Modern Luxury" is a game I keep playing from time too time, Good full 3D on Unreal with good model and animation.
 
Last edited:
Midlife Crisis ... i hope a complete remake of it ... with animations this time , one of the great game about family , sad it was abandonned :cry:

I tried to start playing it a couple of times but the models are not to my liking at all. I should probably try again, keep hearing how good the game is.
 
Back
Top Bottom