How do you know they have stopped updating? Was there update about it, I think it was last time updated in january, but I've been playing it since 2018.Pretty much. He just lost interest and stopped updating while still milking his subscribers. It's complete now but I have no idea how much more was added since 0.7 when I stopped. Will finish it at some point. The game is great
Ok the bright side they can't see your screen, on the not so bright side they can see youPeople use VR for porn games, lmao, that would be an awkward one to try and explain to someone walking in on them
Midlife Crisis ... i hope a complete remake of it ... with animations this time , one of the great game about family , sad it was abandonned![]()
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files