I can't give a direct link to a competing resource, as you realize. Type “island-of-pleasure” or “island-of-pleasure torrents” in google and you will get all the information.What do you mean by this? Got me interested
Oh snap, awesome protip! Gonna do that as soon as I hit 100+ coins haha. Though at this point it just means I'd first need to buld up 500+ coins just to earn the equivalent of 1 post worth of points per day. Ah, the social grind continues...Put your coins asap into the bank (in the tab Shop) to get that sweet sweet 1% daily interest![]()
Oh man, I love Cosy Cafe. Generally a fan of that type of art style to begin with, and equally a big fan of the gentle, caring subtype of Dom MC.Cosy Cafe is nice.
Not restricted though.
Yeah, thirding the hell out of DS. It's got a really high production value, is in a really unique setting with a lot of exotic character models, and the plot does genuinely get more interesting as you unravel it.Seconidng Desert Stalker here, that game has a lot more going for it than you would think at first glance
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files