Yeah, A69 is a great little experience for the content it has. I even like the snarkiness of the MC (though the jacked manly whiteguy model used does nothing for me). I have to just be content playing the many other games out there while the author takes his sweet time updating it. Maybe in another year I'll revisit it.Not exactly abandoned. He did just post this recently. Still, I wouldn't hold my breath for an update anytime soon.
You must be registered to see attachments
which Kotor? II is an incomplete 40% finished game, i still to this day want a refund from Lucasarts for. The Xbox version has no ending. They rushed it out as a cashgrab because part 1 was so successful. I almost feel bad for Obsidian because its not the game they wanted to release or make.starwars Knights of the old republic skyrim and fallout new vegas
This, I think. The ability to just be absolutely degenerate in that game is hard to match.Probably modded freecities
100% Shame there isn't much to it atmMalignant is definitely dark. Way up there.
We should be getting Burn V3 from him pretty soon. No the same, but at least he's working.100% Shame there isn't much to it atm
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files