Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Only one I keep is Lessons in Love as there's no way I can go through from the start again. Tricky with other long games like Where the Heart Is, though it helps if there's a chapter selection.
 
If game had good content I will return to I leave it on my disk, the rest gets deleted.
 
I delet them and downlad the updatet ones. I also just dete, but some are too good and i keep them for a later playtrue.
 
The only games I don't delete are games from the Games+ section or hard to find games. I have 3 SSD's that are filled with games (and other assets) that I need to keep enough space for future updates. I fully expect restricted games to be banned outright. If that happens then I won't have any family heirlooms to pass down 😇
This exactly, keep a curated collection. Most others, delete after play
 
if the game was on completed status and i did all the content i will delete, unless is something that i really liked i need space for more
 
Depends on how good the scenes were/how much I like the content. Some games I will keep around to revisit here and there (or to keep saves for an ongoing game), but a lot of them I just delete when I'm done.
 
Archive of our own, aka AO3 has that sort of content. It's mostly fanfics, but the original works section has some pretty good stuff as well.

A bonus is that the search/filter function is probably the best one I've ever seen.
 
I couldn't get into Four Elements Trainer, just didn't seem that interesting
 
I couldn't get into Four Elements Trainer, just didn't seem that interesting
It's a great game. But I can see why some people are not that into it.

Especially if they have only seen Book 1. Book 2-4 are way better quality wise.
 
Most of RPGM sandbox games. I hate the gameplay so much. I check some of them for their galleries though.
 
Most of RPGM sandbox games. I hate the gameplay so much. I check some of them for their galleries though.
honestly found very few rpgm games i like, with the exception of my girlfriends amnisia with the gallery mod, but most of the time its renpy
 
Found in Translation - I do not like when lolies are vulgar and slutty right from Day 1. Also there aren't many choices. An ugly old hag with sagging tits is imposed on you and you cannot reject her.
And you forgot to mention how bad the Russian language in the game is!
PS I know what my English is not better.
Blame the google translate!
 
I like The Regional Manager, Kronos Time Titan, Project Myriam.

And also, stuff with a blend of actual story/gameplay, and scenes. "Games" that lean into the "slow burn" too much are terrible to play.
 
Back
Top Bottom