This exactly, keep a curated collection. Most others, delete after playThe only games I don't delete are games from the Games+ section or hard to find games. I have 3 SSD's that are filled with games (and other assets) that I need to keep enough space for future updates. I fully expect restricted games to be banned outright. If that happens then I won't have any family heirlooms to pass down![]()
lucky you brother, unfortunatly I only have a 28Gb ssd wich means cleaning up is mandatoryI have 3 SSD's that are filled with games (and other assets) that I need to keep enough space for future updates.
It's a great game. But I can see why some people are not that into it.I couldn't get into Four Elements Trainer, just didn't seem that interesting
tbh its just a grindbig brother never got me interested
honestly found very few rpgm games i like, with the exception of my girlfriends amnisia with the gallery mod, but most of the time its renpyMost of RPGM sandbox games. I hate the gameplay so much. I check some of them for their galleries though.
And you forgot to mention how bad the Russian language in the game is!Found in Translation - I do not like when lolies are vulgar and slutty right from Day 1. Also there aren't many choices. An ugly old hag with sagging tits is imposed on you and you cannot reject her.
The gallery mod is usually the best thing RPGM games have to offer.honestly found very few rpgm games i like, with the exception of my girlfriends amnisia with the gallery mod, but most of the time its renpy
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files