1/3
2 Years of Service
sometimes it's a bit hilarious when you recognise the MC in different games though. Especially when it's a hated sidecharacter and it suddenly becomes the MC.True![]()
sometimes it's a bit hilarious when you recognise the MC in different games though. Especially when it's a hated sidecharacter and it suddenly becomes the MC.True![]()
A tribute to the Big Brother MC, who is surely one of the biggest fucks in all of video games.sometimes it's a bit hilarious when you recognise the MC in different games though. Especially when it's a hated sidecharacter and it suddenly becomes the MC.
never tried the game after I read all the bad reviewsA tribute to the Big Brother MC, who is surely one of the biggest fucks in all of video games.
I don't either, but I know the MC, and I've seen him many times.never tried the game after I read all the bad reviews
why? It's one of those games where I thought the prison plot was interesting and where there was femdom- troll![]()
- fairly sure that KG is not the kind of game that OP expects to be recommended to him. Non of the games he listed have femdom, and KG is all about femdom and male humiliation. Incestous relations are secondary if not tertiary there. Its a cool game thou.why? It's one of those games where I thought the prison plot was interesting and where there was femdom
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files