1/3
2 Years of Service
honeyselect? apparently they don't have good male modelsThe godawful male model in that one anime style software some people use.
honeyselect? apparently they don't have good male modelsThe godawful male model in that one anime style software some people use.
illusion software never had a good male modelhoneyselect? apparently they don't have good male models
maybe there aren't very many handsome japanese men to make a model of? feels badillusion software never had a good male model
In my opinion, if I really like a game, I can look past the art style when I am in the flow. But yes, usually Koikatsu is not my thing either.I have played that game, I liked it even though I hate koitatsu models.. The mother son route was pretty wholesome and hot ngl.. Those you who have no problem with koitatsu should definitely give it a try...
nah, the real problem is that Illusion doesn't give a shit. I'm not going to start explaining why Illusion sucks, because that's not the point, but in any case they don't make any effort.maybe there aren't very many handsome japanese men to make a model of? feels bad
i mean if you see it as a self insert then...nah, the real problem is that Illusion doesn't give a shit. I'm not going to start explaining why Illusion sucks, because that's not the point, but in any case they don't make any effort.
you got any similar recs to LLTP? I haven't found any as good as it. I liked After the Inferno and Love of magic.I suggest Peasant's Quest, if you're into RPGMaker.
Otherwise, Long Live the Princess.
Both are among my top 10 games.
nah, it's not even that that bothers me, but if you want a character that's a bit decent, you have to keep the basic characters they offer you. Too little personalization, expressionless faces like they're dead inside.i mean if you see it as a self insert then...
we're all dead inside hahanah, it's not even that that bothers me, but if you want a character that's a bit decent, you have to keep the basic characters they offer you. Too little personalization, expressionless faces like they're dead inside.
I agree with ya, well but I can't do anything if those plastic looking model aren't turning me on.. Same can be said for Honey Select too...In my opinion, if I really like a game, I can look past the art style when I am in the flow. But yes, usually Koikatsu is not my thing either.
A friend of mine refuses to play games which are drawn in comic-style and he is missing out on so many good games because of this. It is better to not be too narrowminded and evaluate things after playing the game for a while at least.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files