Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Once In a Lifetime or Summertime Saga are my top choices. But with Summertime Saga once the girls start to find out about one another and the town is mostly made up of my own children I'd like to op out. That will only end poorly. Once in a Lifetime is a layup and just good ole fun.
 
Recently started watching naruto, what games or maybe comics can you recommend
 
One where I can sleep for eternity....



Realistically i will never find my dream game my taste flip flop to much
 
Honestly Such a Sharp Pain is already my dream game now. It's long waits are the only drawback. Maybe a game where you get to play as a loli and having a vast choice system of partners.
 
It was the Bones Tales: The Manor stalemate that pushed me to think what kind of game I would like to make personally. So It would be setting covering the past and the present day of some fictional country with a rich history and some mythical and dark secrets. I'm fond of deep, stats-dependant RPG-system (something like the FNV had introduced), that would impact the whole story.
 
The Pilgrimage, The Little Man, Knight of Love. Any game made by Huli Games
 
Probably Personal Assistant by Blackheart games. It's the reason I got onto here afterall
 
Bad bobby saga was a good one. It has been abandoned . Notba fan of the remake.
No, it is not abandoned the developer is alone only developing thats why it is ytaking too much time to develop, the next update will probably come next year...
 
haven't had any good recent games.... but one that I think is underrated has to be "hillside". Amazing story and has the most attractive character in VN games, "Charlotte".

give it a try!
 
Takei's Journey is another Naruto parody game that I have enjoyed playing
 
Love of Magic

Lust Harem

Imperial Chronicles

Kingmaker

Harem Collector (albeit haven't played it in forever)

I feel like there's others I'm forgetting, but whatever.
Love Imperial Chronicles, can't wait for the update next week :love:
 
Back
Top Bottom