Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of destruction. It’s a great button masher that you still have to work for But you can just mentally turn off and go.
 
You must be registered to see attachments

giphy.gif
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
There are tools like Wabbajack, if I'm not mistaken, where you can install a large set of mods in one click. There are ready-made packs of 2000 mods that completely change the game, simpler ones where they only change the graphics, etc.
And you don’t need to search and configure it yourself for weeks.
There are all sorts of other similar tools, but I don’t remember them.

Are those mod packs found associated with Wabbajack or are they in the regular mod db?
 
Are those mod packs found associated with Wabbajack or are they in the regular mod db?

As far as I remember they use mods directly from nexus mods. And nexus is a database of all mods for all games +-. You can read it somewhere on their website, it most likely says what and how.
Wabbajack is a name for automated installer, nothing more
 
based and true, I've played through it many times, started over again many times, and as soon as I hear the soundtrack somewhere, I immediately put the game on download xd
now im waiting for the modding software to see what will come of it
 
now im waiting for the modding software to see what will come of it
Yes, it’s a pity that they did this only now, and not a couple of years earlier. All new quests, stories, mods in general etc. from users would already be ready and there would be a lot of them
 
Clearly NAY!
 
assassin's creed II

As far as I remember they use mods directly from nexus mods. And nexus is a database of all mods for all games +-. You can read it somewhere on their website, it most likely says what and how.
Wabbajack is a name for automated installer, nothing more
I’ll look it up. Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom