Ok I think this is a good one. I see plenty or at least a bunch of games being ported to renpy from other engines, but rarely or ever the other way around.
So what are some gams you've suffered through in RPGM or else that you would like to see on renpy?
I know some people enjoy games made in rpgm if that's you, that's cool this thread isn't for you though ; )
Edit: Forgot to mention, when I say ported to renpy I mean specifically as mostly a kinetic novel or with choices, NOT A SANDBOX.
Oh I think mine would be Claire's Quest which is not the worst rpgm already and also they have a very easily accessible gallery in there, but I would still like to go through it as a novel.
Incest in games have become extremely widespread so there's plenty of options and if you're looking for recommendations, you basically have to give a few more tags.
Personally I remember really liking The Visit, Snow Daze and Man of the House as a few examples.