1/3
2 Years of Service
I haven't played that game, but traps are the bestit also got me into the trap tag... have not regretted anything since
I haven't played that game, but traps are the bestit also got me into the trap tag... have not regretted anything since
there are others that i've played, trap shrine/genesis and another in the same series i can't recall rn but unfortunately it is not completely uncensored :/I haven't played that game, but traps are the best
Yeah That was a really something goodDating my daugher has quite a few scenes like this spread across the games, especially early on when the characters are tryin to keep their relationships secret. Just make sure you go for everything with a pulse and you'll get to enjoy everything.
Lol what is traps about, I am unable to get it ?there are others that i've played, trap shrine/genesis and another in the same series i can't recall rn but unfortunately it is not completely uncensored :/
Yeah I played those too, it's a shame about the censorship. There aren't enough non-jp trap games out there imo. Camboy was a decent real-porn html game but it was abandoned pretty quickly, and gates motel was a good game with trap content, but it hasn't been updated in ages.there are others that i've played, trap shrine/genesis and another in the same series i can't recall rn but unfortunately it is not completely uncensored :/
I felt the same as you do about Elden Ring. Now, after 190 hours and multiple playthroughs (some solo, some in coop, currently with mods), I can happily say I don't regret buying it and trying it.Bloodbourne for me, such a shame it is still locked behind console exclusivity. The atmosphere and gothic setting was amazing. Once the higher speed of combat clicked I was hooked. DS1 (including remake) was also pretty good, but I have overplayed it now. DS3 was a bit meh for me, it had a lot to like but by that point it was getting samey. I've not played Demon Souls due to console exclusivity again. I'm not interested in the setting of Sekiro and I keep umming and ahhing about Elden Ring. Everyone says it is amazing, but the price, combined with open world with horse is a but of a turn off for me.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files