Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Really enjoy Refuge of Embers. It a shame that it takes so long for updates to release. But honestly it's worth waiting for.
 
Desert Stalker for sure, but I'm really hoping Last Oasis before Chastity heads in that direction
 
i get ur feeling mate most extrem corruption and gangbang stuff is rpgm sadly with censor, bad mtl and i m also not a big fan of the jap art i prefer daz
99% of the renpy games are to vanilla to me i have no fun in grinding 5 hours for a fucking kiss and the 1% of good games get abdomend, dont deliver anymore after good start or take a year for an update only 1 who deliver mostly ever in my opinion is good ol seth
 
You must be registered to see attachments

all of them
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Desert Stalker for sure.

Her desire: No threesome yet, but it's probably only a matter of time
 
Mist was really good

Fetish locator was also really good, but I wish it had just continued to be a fun fetish app. I wasn't really enjoying the whole, blackmail mystery plot part. I just wanted more fetishes.
 
Back
Top Bottom