Fantastic score, The Opened Way is fantastic. Kow Otani.
I'm also going to say if i want to speak old school games i'd probably say Zelda 3 A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy III actually VI SNES, the Super Star Wars trilogy. And on Nes Castlevania 3 and Mega Man 3. Super Mario 3. Also Super Mario World, Super Mario 64. Shadows of the Empire, Rogue Squadron, Goldeneye 64.
Undertale just has that nostalgia factor that gives it the edge for me. Fallen Down is still my go-to warm up song when I sit down in front of a piano.
I haven't been a Zelda fanatic since A Link to the Past when i would rush home from Middle School, slog through my homework so i could speed run the game. My nephew its practically all he talks about Zelda if its not minecraft. Or playing the Zelda songs on his guitar.
I hate illusion of choice, like Mass Effect 3. I still have nightmares about the non extended cut ending. Every choice made in the series nothing but a math equation to see Shepard live in a pile of rubble.
There are two games that have been on my mind that I can not remember the name of and it has ben bothering me. They are both games where in the story early on if not at the beginning the MC is coming back to his home town. The first one I believe is Honey Select and he is coming back to work there and knows the people around him, and I think his childhood friend helps him get situated, but he does not know of a few things going on behind the scenes. The other id a 3D game, I do not think DAZ, but I believe he is also coming back to go to the school in his town. He lives with an older sister at least and I think parents. Though there is a girl in the class or around him, red hair, that is being rude to him, though it soon comes to see that she is from a part of town he forgot about and she was someone from his past that he forgot about. That was either he forgot or something happened that made him forget.
I guess they are there for those use are just skipping text so they could save before... something happens? Or make you pay attention at the next scene?
not sure