Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
I can see why they are controversial, but I really like the ones in Light of my Life
Playing so many games with the same cookie cutter "traditionally attractive" models, it gets a bit dull. They all start to blend together in my memory. But I will never forget those in LomL! On top of them being unique, the dev obviously knows how to make good facial expressions too, which can't be said of all
This is one of my favorites that I have been waiting for. I see updates every once in awhile that gives me hope
 
Stationmaster, there you can make generations of incest daughters. Bad thing is that the game is buggy as fuck and abandond I think.
 
Life choices, New Life Project, What is realm, Claire's Quest, Fashion Business and Zara's School Life are also interesting takes in this genre.
 
Some games might not have the best writing, but the charachter desing.. ( you don't have to necessarily choose the poorly written ones)

I'll start with


Harem hotel
Milfy city
Photo Hunt
Dark Stalker
BeingADIK
 
I have one, though it's a bit of a spoiler that it is

Tales From The Unending Void

It gets revealed that your actual mother is your father's sister, and that you, your cousin and two sisters are all the product of brother/sister incest


~Edit~
oh, I just realized that I forgot the exact name of this thread, the one that I suggested was brother/sister and mother/son
 
Back
Top Bottom